HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The $torm [[RolePlay]]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Lacie

PostSubject: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:22 am

Summary: A group of people live in a small neighborhood. It's a close community and they all know each other. The place they live in is under hurricane watch. Murderers have broken out of jail and are looking for revenge on the people in the neighborhood, and will stop at nothing to get it.

Characters! :

Lucas: Insane. Blonde hair and bright blue eyes, similar in looks to T.J. Was in jail for rape but has escaped. Wants revenge on the people who put him in jail and the whole neighborhood.)

Lianna: Tall with short brown hair and green eyes. Artistic and quiet, but easy to befriend. Doesn't show much emotion.)

Grace: Very sweet, very shy and usually abides by the rules. Used to be very religous, 5'6" with curly dirty blonde hair past her shoulders. Bright blue eyes, used to wear designer close but doesn't have the money anymore. 17. Lives with T.J and his mother.

-Janice: 23; Lawyer; Dresses either professional or casual; Very sarcastic and takes things too seriously half the time; Long black hair and pale gray eyes; Slender yet curvy body; two tattoos(Her name in shoulder and stars on her hip.); Aiden's older sister and lives in apartment with Sweet, Robby and Aiden.

-Sweet: 18, left eyebrow piercing, roocker-ish style, opposite of her names sometimes. Can be sweet and sarcastic or bitchy. Fun loving and care free. Very smart, despite her looks. Has been in college since she was 16. 5'6, slender body with curves and a small mound of muscles in abdomen. Likes to show her hip skin. Long waist length black hair and severe blue eyes, very pretty and single.)

-Robby: Sweet's older protective brother (they dont really look alike), sweet and sensitive, sometimes cocking. Is shameless when it comes to just about anything. Brown shaggy hair with hints of gold, same blue eyes as Sweet, nice muscular body, 20 years of age dresses like a biker (because he is one) is 6 feet tall. Currently likes Janice. Robby and Sweet both currently live with Janice and Aiden.

-T.J.: 18, ice blue eyes. Tall, 6' 0". Muscled, shaggy blonde hair. Laid back sometimes, but always tense for something. Doesn't trust easily, desperatley in love with Grace. Has kind of a dark view on the world after what he's been through. Cancer free, steady job. Very proud, doesn't like people talking down to him. Loves and cares for his mother, because he's all she has besides Grace and Bill.

-Kylie: Emerald eyes, and onyx hair with streaks of gray. Very tired, and sad. Lonley. Abused. Dependent on T.J. Better with Bill around. 5'8".

-Bill Rockett: Police officer. Nice guy all around, heavy Boston accent naturally bald head. Mid fourties, police cheif.

Aiden: 6'0" Black hair that falls into his eyes. Lip ring (left). Pale gray eyes, miss understood bad boy. Musician. Rocker-ish. Muscular, but not to the extreme. 18 years old. Is a smoker. Very assholeish and smart ass attitude. Very weird could stare at people without talking back.

Nevaeh: [Nu-veigh-ah] Sweet's long lost best friend. Long, sandy blonde hair. Dimond nose ring stud. Exact same personality as Sweet. 18 years old. 5'7.5" . Slim, curvy figure. Her eyes have specs of all sorts of colors in them. Also very beautiful. Independent. Comeing home from her mysterious disapearance years ago.

Shane: Jet black hair, and dark, dark, dark eyes. Pale skin, always has an all knowing smile. It can be comforting, confusing, or even scary. He is very hard to read. He's about 6'2", very tall. Wiry muscles. He's twenty, living on his own.

Max: 19 years old, shaggy ink black hair and very dark grey eyes as well. He was a serial killer back in his old town and was never caught, managing to "collect" all of his "Jewels", including his best friend. He is an intricat genuis though he doesn't show it and he has come to live with an old friend (who will be introduced later). Basically, he looks like Cain Hargreaves.

Eva: brown curly hair. light blue eyes almost grey. KNow it all and very cautious. 17 years old. Always has a book in her bag. 5'5" and skinny. Wants to make friends but has a hard time.

^^^^All taken already !

Relationships:

T.J and Grace

Kylie and Bill

Janice and Robby

Living Arrangements:

Sweet, Lianna, and Nevaeh

Grace, T.J, Bill, Kylie

Aiden and Janice

Shane

I know I missed some things... So go on and yell at me... haha

PS: If you are going to join this, make sure you use correct grammer, capitalization, spelling, etc. And you have to make your own character because those are all taken ! Thank you(:
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:01 pm

Julia had been fighting herself for months if she should go back to the small town and find him but after little Ariana's first birthday she was decided. She packed her bags and left her parents house in Austin Texas to go find him. It had been a long train ride and an even longer plain ride. And even when she was back in town she stayed hidden in the hotel room. She was truly scared.

It hadn't been a serious thing but it also hadn't been a one night stand. The first person she called was Star and by Star she got in touch with Janice... And in consequence now she stood with the baby carrier by the apartment door.

She thought about running but before she knew it Ariana began to cry and she was forced to knock on the apartment door. All she could do now was wait.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:24 pm

Avery yawned when there was knocking at the door and set her laptop aside, along with the copy of her book and stood up to stretch. When the knock came again--louder this time, along with the faint sound of crying, her eyes widened. "Coming, I'm coming!" She smoothed down her hair and pulled on a nice, knitted cozy sweater and pulled on a pair of Aiden's boxers and went to open the door thinking about how great these past few months had been.

"Oh god," she looked at the baby and the girl and just knew...she just knew. It was like a sense of intuition had kicked her in the chest and knocked the breath out of her. "Hi...can I help you?" she asked, sounding out of breath.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:32 pm

Julia bit her lip when she saw the girl. She almost made a big show about having the wrong apartment, she was a great actress but she just couldn't choke out the lie. Instead she spoke the truth. "Someone told me I could find Aiden Collins here... Is it true?" She asked quietly as she moved to hand Ariana a soft plush toy so she could calm down.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:08 pm

"Yeah he's--not home, but you can come inside," Avery said, moving out of the doorway. Even though her heart felt like there was a huge weight on it, she was able to keep her composure and breathe deeply to keep herself calm. "He should be back soon."
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:19 pm

"I really shouldn't..." Julia whispered watching the girl closely. She felt weird being there, pretty sure this was Aiden's latest girl. "Just tell him Jul-" She was saying when a male voice sounded from behind her.

"Julia?" Aiden asked quietly as he set down his gym bag and his guitar. His voice was surprised, even more when the girl went still and slowly turned.

"Aiden..." She breathed slowly.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:24 pm

Avery bit her lip and winced at the relief in the girls voice, a lump rising in her own. She fixed her face and disappeared into his apartment to grab her things so she could leave, breathing heavily in the process to hold back hysteric sobs.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:30 pm

Aiden saw Avery hurry into the apartment and almost ran after her but he couldn't because Julia was standing there and he was confused as to why she was standing there. "Ummm...:" He murmured rubbing the back of his neck. "Come in and sit down. I need a minute, I just came out of work and my girlfriend is in there but..." he sighed. "One minute." He repeated. He picked up his things and led her inside before he hurried to his room, seeing Avery pick up his things.
"Okay just stop Av." He whispered, closing the door behind him.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:36 pm

Avery swallowed the knot building in her throat and stopped shoving her things in her back, turning around to look at him with a slightly devasted look, but one that he would clearly be able to tell she was trying to hide. She waited for him to say something, because she couldn't and if she did the flood gates would open.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:42 pm

The first thing Aiden did was hurry and have her in his arms, pressing the softest kiss to her lips. "Forget about the girl out there for just one minute and pretend I just came home because I have news..." He whispered. "I got the deal, I punched in early because I had to tell you that I got the record deal." He smiled sweetly at her. "And second, Julia is nothing. Whatever happens when we walk out of this room together is something that we will deal with but it won't ruin what we built. Please Av, don't walk away on me. Please." He whispered, brushing an escaped tear from her eye. "I love you, no matter what."
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:55 pm

Avery's chest rose as she tried to hold back a plethora of tears. "I--" she didn't want to say what she might have, because, "I'm so proud of you," her voice broke then and she buried her face in his chest and still tried not to cry as she clutched at his shirt, hoping he wouldn't be stolen away from her.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:01 pm

"Shhh," Aiden whispered as he held her close and buried his face into her hair. "I need to know you trust me and are with me in this... I can't go out there alone."
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:06 pm

"I'm with you," Avery whispered and held his hand, squeezing it tightly because hers were clammy. "Let's...face this, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:13 pm

Aiden kissed her hand and wiped her tear gently before he led her outside onto the living room. Julia sat there holding a tiny baby girl in her arms. He just kept wondering what she was doing here looking for him.

"I'm sorry I came without calling first... It's just I have something to tell you Aiden. I've had something to tell you for a year now." Julia whispered as he and Avery sat down on the love seat opposite from her.

"What is it Julia that you couldn't just call." He said softly, tightening his hold on Avery's hand. His eyes kept traveling to that baby in Julia's arms. His heart raced at the thought, but he just didn't want to get ahead of himself. But he was worried... Worried she came back to tell him-

"You're a dad..." Julia whispered softly.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:46 pm

Oh god, she couldn't do this--Avery buried her head against his back to hide her face and wrapped her arms around his waist. She'd already known...since the first time she'd seen that baby...it looke so much like him...had his eyes and his lips.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:51 pm

"No..." Aiden whispered shaking his head. "That isn't my baby." He said, the more he said it the stupider he felt. Those big gray eyes that stared at him were his own, the same ones his sister had. "You would of told me when you had gotten pregnant." He mumbled.

Julia sat there holding the baby close, her eyes watering at the reaction. She knew this would happen. "I was... And then we broke up so I ran off to my parent's place. I just thought you should know."
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:07 pm

Avery took deep breaths and closed her eyes. God, this wouldn't have happened if Aiden would have been able to keep it in his pants...then again, the thing that was in his pants was something even she didn't want to keep in them. But god...a kid...
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:12 pm

"No..." Aiden repeated shaking his head. "No... Just stop. I have no kid, I can't have a kid." He mumbled. But oh shit, that could be his kid. Back then he'd forgotten to use a condom with Julia bunch of times. Oh Jesus, he was an idiot. Great start to a career.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:14 pm

"Aiden," Avery pulled back, squeezing his bicep and looking into his eyes. His own were frantic and tortured looking and scared. She looked back at the little girl and saw Aiden clearly there in her face, and knew that he could see it too, no matter how much he might want to deny it.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:27 pm

"Ahh shit..." Aiden said, resting his elbows on his knees and rubbing his face.

Julia felt the tears stinging her eyes. She though he would be angry, so this was better than angry... But it hurt so much. "I'm not asking for anything. I just want you to know that... Well we have a kid together and her name is Ariana and she just turned one a few days ago... I felt bad that I hadn't told you."

"I think I've learned enough for one day Julia... Just-Just let me have tonight without any more news. I will call you and we can talk tomorrow or something. Just no more." Aiden said hating how she looked hurt at his words.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:33 pm

Avery bit her lip and looked up at the girl, "Do you have somewhere to stay? Or a ride home?" She looked so hurt...and being hurt by Aiden--well, she knew how it felt, and it wasn't no picnic.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:36 pm

"I'll call a cab, and I am staying at a hotel." Julia said, setting Ariana down on her carrier and writing her number and leaving it on the table. "Don't worry about me." She said, her voice cracking but even then Aiden stayed emotionless staring at the floor.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:39 pm

When Julia left, Avery stood up and felt her heart pounding as she watched him. She didn't say anything, because she knew if she did, he might crack, which was okay. She just would rather have that happen later rather than sooner.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:44 pm

"Man have I fucked up big," Aiden said with a defeated chuckle. He kicked the coffee table and leaned back against the sofa. "What am I going to do about that Av? I'm not the dad material! I am barely the boyfriend material..."
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:47 pm

Avery thought of a way to make him feel better, but had trouble thinking of one. "You don't want to know what I think." She shook her head and knealt in front of him, "If it helps, I think you're the best boyfriend ever."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   

Back to top Go down

The $torm [[RolePlay]]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 27Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying :: Inactive Roleplays-
Jump to: