HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

New York City Paranormals 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next
AuthorMessage
MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:04 am

Charlotte nodded, feeling a blush begin to cover her cheeks when he slowly slid her panties off. She had never been this exposed to someone before, and never this excited to be touched. She had no idea what he was going to do, but if it would be anything what he had done with that little spot of hers earlier, she doubted she'd be able to contain herself.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:09 am

"Mmm, you're so beautiful Charlotte..." Cole murmured softly, pressing soft open mouthed kisses against her lower abdomen as he parted her legs slowly. Exposing her heated core to the cool air in the room. "And who could of possibly have made you so wet, my love?" He said, his smile reappearing as he massaged her inner thighs.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:23 am

Charlotte's face was turning beet red from shyness. Her fingers tightened in the sheets. Her body shivered from the exersion it took not to close her legs again. He was just watching her and it felt so, incredibly...hot. "You....you did," she panted softly, feeling her heat throb under the cool touch of the air.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:30 am

Cole grinned, slowly and barely rubbing his thumb over her slit. "Just relax babe, it will feel good. I promise." He whispered before he lowered his tongue so he could finally taste her properly and show her how good he could really make her feel.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:39 am

Charlotte gave a soft cry when she felt his tongue come into contact with her slick folds. Oh god, he was...he was licking her there! Oh gods, but it felt good. Her hips bucked towards his tongue, seeking more of that sweet friction as her body arched up from the bed.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:43 am

"Does it feel good Charlotte?" Cole said softly, groaning as he licked her sweet juices from his lips. She tasted incredible... Slowly he slid her thighs over his shoulders and held her so he could have better leverage as he began to slowly roll his tongue over her over sensitive nub.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:53 am

Charlotte whimpered in pleasure, reaching down to twine her fingers in his hair. "Oh gods, Cole," she breathed, her eyes tightening shut as pleasure rolled over her body. "It feels...so good."
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:32 pm

(I feel bad for Charlotte but I am uninspired to continue their heated moment at the moment. Cole isn't too happy but oh well! I am skipping though.)

Cole had taken his sweet time pleasuring her since she wouldn't allow him the pleasure of making her his tonight. He was glad he had been able to make her feel the way that he did, and to know he had been her first sexual experience aroused him in ways that he couldn't and didn't understand.

Slowly he wrapped her in his arms and pressed a soft kiss to the top of her head as he covered them with the warm duvet. "That was beautiful, Charlotte." He whispered softly.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:41 pm

Charlotte panted under him, her body shivering with exersion. She smiled at her, her cheeks blushing fiercly now, but she reached up and cupped his cheek and leaned up to kiss him slowly. "That was wonderful, thank you," she murmured to him softly.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:43 pm

"Anytime," Murmured Cole against her lips quietly as he pulled her just a few inches closer and kissed her again. The moment couldn't have been more perfect with anyone else.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:05 pm

Charlotte sighed against his lips and gently wrapped her arm around his waist, letting her fingers trace over his warm skin. She had never thought being with someone would feel so amazing and it had been amazing, with Cole.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:07 pm

"Get some rest love," Cole whispered softly as he brushed his thumb over her cheek. He wished he could kiss her all night long but too many questions would be asked in the morning if she was too tired.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:22 pm

"You won't go anywhere?" Charlotte murmured softly, resting her head on his chest and listening to his slow, steady heartbeat. She'd understand if he'd feel better not staying in bed with her, but she hoped that he wouldn't go anywhere, at least not until she had fallen asleep.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:26 pm

"There is nowhere I wish to be right now." Cole whispered softly, running his fingers through her hair slowly. It wasn't his usual self but he couldn't deny anything to her.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:36 pm

Charlotte smiled against his skin and nuzzled it, feeling sleep tug at her. She murmured something before she fell asleep, but she couldn't remember what as Cole's warm embrace and her exhausion let her slip into sleep.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:16 am

(Marge, Nash and Cole want to come out and play o.o Annoying little fucks...)
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:52 pm

(hehe, did you want to switch from Daybreakers to this RP? Razz)
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:36 pm

(Sorry! I was gone for a week in the States! Haha but sure! Lets switch and figure out Daybreakers next time we chat? Haha miss you!!!!)
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:42 pm

(yesh!! Razz I hope you had an awesome time X3 Give me a sec to think up a post for these guys!)
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:14 am

(Okay! And I did, I had a really nice nice time! Tell you next tile we chat! Ser says not to forget her)
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:35 pm

( I didn't Razz We need to find some way to chat again!)

It had to be sometime near dawn, Trey thought, waking up to the sounds of Antwan getting increasingly more fussy on the baby monitor. He felt Nashlay begin to stir too but moved over and kissed her temple. "It's alright babe, I got this one," he told her sleepily before he slipped out of bed. Thankfully, Nashlay slipped right back into sleep as if nothing had happened. He stretched and watched her for a moment. Even all mussed up with sleep, she looked beautiful, even more so at that. Trey was still amazed at how much his life had changed for the better since meeting Nashlay. After all that had happened, he couldn't help but feel like she had been the one to save him, whether she knew it or not.

Quietly, he made his way down the hallway. As he passed the stairs, he heard soft, content wolfy sounds coming from downstairs. They were Charlotte's and she was probably dreaming again. Trey tried to ignore the fact that she was probably in bed with that Demon right now. If she had been any other of his sisters, he would have killed the Demon and have been done with it, or at least kicked him out. Charlotte would be hurt though if he did that. As long as the Demon stayed out of his way and kept his hands off of Antwan and Charlotte, at least when he could see the two of them, Trey would put up with him for a little while longer. Still though, he had a feeling that the Demon was going to take off any day now. At least Charlotte would learn never to trust his kind again.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:35 am

(Yes! Yes we do! Okay so I read this and want to reply so bad but I hate writing long replies on my phone! Cause while typing it like freezes and is all weird on this site! Ugh idk! So I will post for this as soon as I get my hands on my laptop! (: )
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:31 am

Nashaly had been starting to wake when she had heard the fuzzing coming from the baby monitor but she was content when Trey told her he got this one. He had been such an amazing father, sometimes it surprised her to know that this was the same man she had found barking at her in the woods when she had tried to help him.

A small smile caught her lips as she settled back into bed, less warm and lonelier than it had been before since Trey had left to get Antwan. And with thoughts of her two men she drifted back into sleep.

~*~*~

Cole hadn't slept at all that night but he hadn't moved an inch since Charlotte fell asleep in his arms. She seemed a million times more fragile and innocent when she slept. Making those wolfy sounds that he knew symbolized that she was dreaming.

He let out a soft sigh and rolled his head around on the pillow, his eyes fixing on the window and the world outside. More and more each day the demons inside of him became more unsettled. They knew something was out there, probably one of them looking. He wondered if they could sense him too... If they would be better at finding him... But most of all, he didn't want whoever it was to hurt Charlotte... More than his freedom, he wanted to protect Char with his life.

~*~*~

Margarette had broken every rule she had ever set for herself ever since she met Ren. She was sure it had been months now since she had arrived at the mansions and began living with him. They had been inseparable ever since. That made her smile a bit as she poured orange juice into the glasses and placed them on the tray along with breakfast.

The house was quiet this early in the morning, and she wasn't sure why she wasn't asleep still since her and Ren had had a late night at work and then at home... It was just something inside of her that seemed uneasy, made her wolf alert at all times and that disrupted her sleep. She just wished she knew what it was.

She slowly opened the room door to find Ren disheveled on the bed sheets, his hair ruffled on the top of his head as he slept. She laid the tray on the bed side table and crawled into bed with him once again, her cool hands wrapping around his naked torso as she pressed soft butterfly kisses to his neck. She hated to admit this but she was in love with this wolf... Even if she had never admitted it out loud to either of them.

(You can choose who you want to continue with ^_^)
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:51 pm

(Ahhh, no fair <.> They're all out XD Ren is the loudest, so him for sure...)

Ren yawned and shivered a little when cool, small hands moved over his ever-warm skin. He knew exactly who it was, and "it" loved to wake him up that way just about every morning. He slowly turned over and gave her a lazy smile. "Morning babe," he told her, sliding an arm around her and pulling her flush to his side.

Ren couldn't believe that it had already been months that she had stayed with him. It had all passed by in an incredible blurr that had filled his head with nothing but the sights and scents of Margarette. Even being able to work with her was fun (he had been worried that he would be a little...possessive over her at the bar) but once he had bashed a head in or two, people came to see Margarette as his girl. If they felt like bothering or messing with her, Ren was more than happy to chew them apart, even if Marge could more than handle herself; which he also adored about her.

He ran his fingers slowly through her hair, watching her as she settled in contently. "What do we got here, this morning?" he asked.

--
(now...hmmm...)

Charlotte hadn't been telling Cole everything for the past few days...well, at least she had been telling him everything, except the dreams she was having. Whenever she closed her eyes, some new dark figure controlling some new dark passion. She somehow recognized them as Demons and their sins. She knew of Coles and which ones he currently had, but from that, she could tell that the ones stalking her in her dreams were none of his. Sometimes her wolf came out in her dreams and tried to attack them, but they would always disappear, cackling, in a puff of smoke and Char would stir with a little jolt in the middle of the night. Usually she fell back asleep again by putting her head on Cole's chest and listening to his heart beat until the darkness came again.

The dreams were becoming more and more vivid though. She had a feeling that Cole's escape from his past was going to be short lived. That was why she wasn't surprised when she woke up that morning to find her fingers tangled in his shirt and gripping as if her life depended on it.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:43 am

Cole's mind was still consumed with his thoughts when he suddenly felt that small delicate hand grip at the front of his shirt. His arms instinctively wrapped around her as his eyes searched for any sign that he should be alarmed about this. "Are you alright Charlotte?" He asked quietly when he saw her eyes fluttering.

~*~*~

Margarette's hand had found its way up to his chest and jaw, caressing his warm skin softly as their bodies settled back in with each other, fitting in perfectly once again. "I made some breakfast, not sure how good it will be but I gave it a try." She said softly, pressing a soft kiss to his lips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   

Back to top Go down

New York City Paranormals 3
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 29 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying :: Inactive Roleplays-
Jump to: