HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

New York City Paranormals 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next
AuthorMessage
MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:29 pm

Charlotte shivered when Cole's arms tightened around her and burrowed into him more closely. "Yeah...just had a bad dream, that's all," she murmured softly. She tilted her head up and smiled at him. "Good morning," she told him, letting the memories of those awful dreams slip away. She knew it was precious, so she savoured every morning she woke up with him near her.

///

Ren grinned a little and pressed a soft, slow kiss to her lips. "I'm sure it's great," he said, letting his hand stroke her side and brush his thumbs over her exposed skin.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:48 am

Cole pressed a soft kiss on the top of her head as she got comfortable in his arms. "I've heard that talking about it could make you feel better..." He told her quietly, curious about her nightmares since every few nights she awoke with those.

~*~*~*~

"Of course you would say that Mr. Optimistic." Marge teased him quietly as she pressed another soft kiss to the corner of his mouth as his thumb explored the warm exposed skin of her body. "Do you want to eat first or..." She trailed off playfully, a smile tugging at her lips as she pulled back to look into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:33 pm

Charlotte opened her mouth for a moment and then closed it, thinking. "It's...in my dream there's always a different...sin following me, stalking me and whenever I turn to fight it, it disappears into thin air and appears somewhere else. It doesn't let me stop," she told him quietly.

///

"Oh? Is that another menu option this morning?" Ren replied playfully, rolling them over so that she was underneath him and he could kiss and gently bite her neck possessively.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:58 pm

Margarette hummed low in her throat as she settled her body back against the mattress. "Hmm it could be if you wanted it to be." She told him playfully, grabbing at his bum and pulling him closer to her.

~*~*~

Cole stayed quiet for a moment, his lips pressed together tightly as he thought. Did she feel the danger as well? Were they closer than she thought. "I see..." He simply said, not wanting her to know his worry.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:46 pm

Ren chuckled and gently bit the hollow of her throat, just enough to leave a possessive mark. "Mmm, you better be careful. If you keep waking me up like this, I might get used to it," he told her, splaying a hand over her abdomen before kissing her slowly and deeply.

///

Charlotte felt his body tense. With him pressed up against her, there was no chance she would have missed it. "Do you...have an idea what it might be?" Charlotte ventured carefully, brushing her fingers gently over his chest.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:13 pm

"Not a clue..." Cole said without any hesitation in thinking about it. He really didn't want her to worry or to venture into tht subject right now. "It's just a dream after all."

~*~*~

Margarette didn't hesitate in returning his hot and slow kiss, her hand moving up his back and into his hair. She would definitely continue to wake him up this way if it would always end up in one of their heated encounters.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:00 pm

Charlotte nodded, closing her eyes and nuzzling her face into his chest. "Yeah," she said, trying to relax again. She hoped anyway. She decided not to tell him that it had been the third night in a row.

///

Ren growled contently, and slipped her thigh to rest on his hip as he deepened the kiss. "God, you're going to be the death of me, woman," he told her, grinning before tugging lightly at her hair to part those wonderfully soft lips of hers.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:19 pm

Her whole being trembled with the gasp that ran through her body when he treated her in such a hot and demanding way. She loved how they could just let their wolves relish in the need for the toughness and the teasing. "Calm down pup." She breathed softly against his lips once they came up for air. "I ain't going anywhere."

~*~*~

"So any plans for today?" Cole asked her, he always found that talking kept her distracted and helped her relax. Right now, he needed her to relax...
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:57 pm

"Aww, and here I was so close to letting you go," Ren said, teasing her, "But now, you've forced me to reprimand you for using the "p" word." He sighed and shook his head. "You know I do this out of kindness," he teased, pressing her body flush to his.

///

Charlotte closed her eyes and breathed him in for a moment, letting his scent sink into her and relax her. "I was thinking on maybe going on a hunt today. There's a part of the woods nearby, I haven't gotten to check out yet and it's not marked territory," she told him.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:11 pm

"Are you going to go by yourself?" Cole asked, he knew he couldn't go out there with her. He still didn't feel strong enough to keep up with her hunting thanks to that damned wolf that messed him up weeks ago.

~*~*~

"The 'p' word? I don't really understand, Ren." Marge murmured softly, her legs wrapping around his hips so she could keep his body flush to hers. She could feel every single one of his muscles pressed against her, and every breath he took. "Mm, but I know you have been nothing but kind to me."
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:06 pm

Charlotte thought for a moment and then nodded. "Yeah, Trey's still in his protective stage, so he won't be leaving the house for a little while longer. I won't go for too long though," she told him, brushing her fingers lightly over a scar. One she uniquely remembered him getting back at the pack.

///

Ren smiled down at her and rubbed her side. "'Pup'" he told her, brushing his lips over hers again. "You know I wouldn't treat you with anything less," he murmured to her, pressing her as close as he could.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:48 pm

"Don't go too far either." Cole said softly, running his fingers lightly over her back. "I might feel just as over protective as your brother when it comes to you." He admitted.

~*~*~

Margarette hummed softly against his lips. She bit his bottom lip lightly and smiled, trying to keep the morning playful as he looked into her eyes and addressed such a serious manner. "Should we eat breakfast now? Must be growing cold."
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:47 pm

Charlotte smiled and moved onto her stomach a little more so that she could look at him. "Think you can beat a wolf at being protective?" she asked him playfully, gently rubbing his stomach, careful not to press too hard on the still sensitive areas. She had to admit, she was getting extremely protective with him, despite knowing that she should pull back a little.

///

Ren chuckled softly and gave her one last lingering kiss. "Suppose we should," he said, bringing her up with him so that she was straddling his lap. "Any place you'd like to go today?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:29 am

"It's been a while since we've been hunting or to the gym." Marge said as she sat comfortably on the bed after setting the tray between them. "We could do that."

~*~*~

"I can sure try, don't think your brother would hate me so much if we are on the same side." He said softly, one of his hands settling comfortably on her lower back and rubbing the little exposed skin with his thumb. Once again having to ignore his demons in order to continue the conversation.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:02 pm

"Mmm, a hunt sounds perfect for today," Ren said, moving up carefully so that he didn't upset the tray as he sat in close to Marge. "Anything in mind?"

///

Charlotte grinned up at him. "Let's hope so," she said, her voice going soft when she felt his thumb brushing her skin. She could feel a similar shiver along his own skin, which she was familiar with now. "How are you demons today?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:00 pm

"No," Marge said, shaking her head slightly from side to side. "I just really like the feeling when we go hunting, makes me feel like I am still a wolf." She added. Ever since she had moved here she tried to suppress that part of her in order to not be discovered. Especially with the fights happening...

~*~*~

Cole never really liked when she asked about his demons, he never knew if to tell her the truth or just lie about it. He wasn't proud of them and knowing that Charlotte was aware of them made him feel ashamed and as if he really wasn't good for her at all. Even when he could protect her better than anyone. "They've been worse." He told her, keeping it vague and simple.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:22 am

Ren's smile soften. "There's nothing that's gonna change that," he promised her, kissing her again since he couldn't help himself. She was entirely wolf; he'd have to see Alexander about putting in some wards so that she'd feel more comfortable though. After all the time they had spent together, there was no way Ren was giving her up without a fight.

///

Charlotte nodded quietly, taking the hint that he was uncomfortable about it. She decided to change the subject and sat up on her knees next to him. "Feel like having some breakfast?" she asked, gently rubbing his chest.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:44 pm

"Does breakfast include you in the menu?" Cole said with a cocky smile as he turned his eyes to look at her. He was sure she wouldn't be completely pleased with his outburst, especially if her brother were to hear him.

~*~*~

"I know that, pup." Marge said with a roll of her eyes after she had taken a bite from the apple slices on their plate. "I just haven't been out in so long."
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:55 pm

Charlotte gave his chest a playful shove (careful to choose a place that didn't have any still healing wounds), feeling a small blush coming on at the same time. "You're awful. And by the way, it doesn't," she told him, nipping at his jaw like her wolf craved. "Besides, you of all people should know I'm on the dessert menu," she teased with a little wink.

///

"All the more reason to run around like rabid wolves," Ren replied with a happy smile before smearing some peanut butter on his toast and taking bite.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:56 pm

"That mean you'll show me a fun time today, pup?" Marge said with a sweet questioning tone, her head resting on his shoulder and her hand resting a little high on his thigh.

~*~*~

Cole could feel his demon stirring inside of him, making him feel uneasy and like his nerve endings were on fire. "Mmm, don't tempt me Char." He whispered under his breath as he grabbed her hip a little more securely.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:16 pm

"Oh definitely," Ren promised her. He hoped they could find something good out there. A fiesty rabbit or deer, even. It always felt so good to hunt and take down prey with Marge, so natural.

///

Charlotte shivered and forced herself not to press closer when Cole's grip tightened on her hip, knowing it would tease his demons. "Mmm, you should know that sometimes...I do want to tempt you, though," she murmured to him softly before slowly slipping off of the bed.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:34 pm

Cole let out a sigh and let himself lay back down in bed. "You really are a tease..." He mumbled under his breath as he watched her walk away. It was hard not to yank her back into the bed with him.

~*~*~

"Perfect," Marge murmured, kissing his jaw lightly before she slipped out of bed to take the tray back downstairs. "Where do you think we should go out hunting today?"
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:03 pm

Charlotte smiled down at him and moved over to his side of the bed to sneak in a small kiss. "I know, I can't help it with you sometimes though," she squeezed his hand before slipping away so that he couldn't tug her into bed and miss breakfast. "You make me want to tease."

///

"I know someplace nice where we haven't gone yet. Bo told me that there's some really nice running and hunting space up there," he said, kissing her cheek back before quickly slipping into the shower.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:10 pm

"You should of waited for me." Margarette teased before she continued her way down the stairs. She was growing excited just thinking about their plans.

~*~*~

"My demons don't like it very much." Cole told her with a raise of his eyebrow before he grabbed a t-shirt from his bag and slipped it on. "So I suggest you behave." He added, kissing her shoulder intimately for a few seconds before he walked to the bathroom. He needed a cold shower.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:23 pm

Ren took a quick shower and then tugged on some clean clothes before going to meet Marge downstairs. "Sorry, Babe, but if I had waited for you," he snuck up behind her to hug her waist and kiss her neck. "We wouldn't have made it out hunting today."

///

Charlotte sighed softly and let her eyes follow him longingly. She wanted to help quiet those demons, give him some peace. Somehow she felt that whenever she tried to do that though, she always made them rattle their proverbial cages.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New York City Paranormals 3   

Back to top Go down

New York City Paranormals 3
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 30 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying :: Inactive Roleplays-
Jump to: