HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The $torm [[RolePlay]]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:32 pm

Aiden kissed her cheek and led her out of the room. "How about we go home and have a long heart to heart conversation. With hopefully some fried oreo cookies." He said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:35 pm

Avery sucked in a breath and looked up at him, her eyes shining. "Really?" she whispered, thinking that she never would have expected him to say that to her, ever. Fried oreo cookies did sound good though.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:40 pm

"What? You don't think I want to talk to my girlfriend about life changing experiences?" Aiden said with a soft smile. "This affects both of us love. If we want to get past it, we have to open up. No matter how hard it is. " He said kissing her. "Now let's go, we still need a supermarket run." He called out his goodbye's to Janice and Robby.

Janice sighed after she finished the dishes and looked with a bit of anger towards the mounds of paperwork on the coffee table. "Did we pick up my clothes from the dry cleaners?" She asked as she went to make herself a big pot of coffee.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:15 pm

Robby laughed and grinned softly, "Nope, I did. Though don't feel too bad, I forgot and remembered once I got close to home so I turned around and got them." He was licking at an odd tasting mint at that moment, his face openly thoughtful.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:19 pm

"And Brenda's excuse that we had to take to the school, did you give it in when you picked her up?" Janice asked, pouring a big cup of coffee with cream and sugar for herself. "Want coffee?" She felt as if she were walking on a heavy cloud of stress. She'd been working on this case since day one and now, the night before, Janice was freaking out. Everything had to be perfect in order for her to win the case; she had to win.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:27 pm

"Yes, I did, and no thank you." Robby looked down into his palm at his small to-do list written in pen. He had his phone to remind him too, but he always misplaced it and seemed to find it after he'd forgotten that he had to do something, so there was really no point to it. "Baby," his voice softened considerably. "You need to relax." He knew it was hard for her though, maybe he'd give her a massage or something.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:30 pm

"I-I just need to make sure everything is perfect." Janice said softly taking a big gulp of coffee. "And I still have so many things to read and to sort out before morning comes..." She mumbled as she walked towards the leaving room, but Robby caught her before she could take another step.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:42 pm

"Janice please," Robby begged, pulling her down onto his lap, wrapping his strong arms tightly around her waist so she was pressed against him and not able to get up. "A little bit of relaxing won't kill you. You're human, not a robot." This was his Janice and he missed her dearly. His fiance.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:45 pm

Janice looked into his eyes and knew she really was never home anymore. She felt bad that she had been neglecting her sweet Robby. She sighed and gave him a small smile. "Okay... But after you have to help me finish with the case." She told him.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:49 pm

"Not a problem," Robby grinned and hugged her more firmly to him, happy to have her back in his arms again. It felt right.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:52 pm

Janice had set the cup down and now had her arms tightly wrapped around Robby. "You should of had this intervention days ago, babe." She whispered softly, feeling a whole lot safer and calmer in his arms. With him she felt she could take on the world with her eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:01 pm

"I know, but you were so concentrated, and I didn't want to bother you," he stood up and carried her to their room with her papers and laptop, setting them across the room so she wouldn't be tempted to reach for them. He'd be damned if she wasn't going to relax. He'd make her relax. It was a good thing she seemed to like it though, so it made him perfectly content.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:02 pm

"I'm sorry," Janice whispered, pressing soft kisses along his jaw. "I've been a bad fiancee for a while."
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:08 pm

"No you haven't sweetheart. I enjoy your company all the same. Even if we're not talking and your mind is in space, I know your spirit wishes to be with me." He laid her down on the plush bed and ran his fingers through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:15 pm

"You might have thought that would of calmed my guilt but it only made it a whole lot bigger." Janice said softly, looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:27 pm

"You shouldn't feel guilty at all. Because I'm fine, and if you feel guilty, I'll feel guilty and then we'll both feel guilty and that's not good." Robby chuckled and let her rest against him. He really loved Janice with all his heart, and knew she would never intentionally do something to hurt him.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:30 pm

Janice chuckled and looked at him with an amused look. "Have I ever told you how you over think things like me?" She teased. "How about a bubble bath?"
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:37 pm

Robby grinned and lifted her up playfully with him, her body fitting into his arms like a glove. "A bath it is." It'd be good for them to do a cooperative thing plus to spend some time alone together while it relaxed her muscles and his sore hands.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:40 pm

"I think I bought some bath salts as a home warming before I became a workaholic." Janice said thoughtfully. They had been Jasmine. Oh she sure hoped they were still in the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:46 pm

"Where at?" Robby said, starting up the bath and still able to hold her easily in his arms. He'd had more time to work out lately since he didn't have to take many hours. Inheritance was probably the only good thing about his father dying and his mother disappearing.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:48 pm

"Medicine cabinet or under the sink." Janice said, her hands poking at his arms. "Have you been working out?" She asked, cocking her head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:50 pm

Robby chuckled, "I have, but I always do, just more." He smiled at her pleasantly and set her down by the tub and bent in front of the sink to open the cupboards. "Jasmine?" he asked, picking the glass jar up.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:52 pm

"Yes! That one." Janice said with a chuckle. "At least I didn't lose it. I think I also bought a rose one but not sure." She said thoughtfully as she pulled her hair up in a ponytail.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:56 pm

"I'd rather smell like jasmine than roses," Robby laughed, knowing he'd likely come out of the bath smelling like axe and jasmine.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:03 am

Janice giggled and looked at him lovingly. "You'd smell sexy no matter what you smell like." She teased with a wink. "But I want to use Jasmine either way."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   

Back to top Go down

The $torm [[RolePlay]]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying :: Inactive Roleplays-
Jump to: