HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Dark Things

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Wed May 11, 2011 7:32 pm

Chris was up in a flash, his reflexes fast. He glared, growling also, as he watched Darren lift Eliza up, and was surprised as he watched one of the warlocks, the one Trey was friendly with, kneel in front of the pair.

James knelt at Darren's feet, looking up at him, "Darren, dear friend, we can't let you take our queen." No, it wasn't Darren he was on his knees for; it was Eliza. "We need her to guide us. After all, she had gone ahead with the treaty." Also known as the marriage, "And now that Enzo has died," James was remorseful at all. Enzo had it coming, "Everything is hers. You can't take her from us. Besides, we'll gladly heal her quicker." He stood them, waiting, looking from Eliza's panther-form to Darren's face.

Trey growled, whimpering. "I was suppose to do it. He killed- How can I get justice now?" he whispered, chest heaving with the unshed tears.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Wed May 11, 2011 7:35 pm

Darren regarded the warlock. "If Enzo was your king, and I've killed him, then that means that I also rule you. Of course, Eliza can have all the power she wants, and I will let you heal her, but after this she comes with me," At least for a little while, where he could keep her safe.
"It's okay, Trey. He's dead, and that's what matters. Killing him yourself wouldn't have changed anything, and you could have gotten hurt," Michele explained softly.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Wed May 11, 2011 8:04 pm

James shook his head, "No, all his power goes to the next in line, or as you can see, Eliza. She can only give up her place if she finds someone of Enzo's bloodline." Nearly impossible considering there was only two; Grash, the cousin who doesn't want anything to do with royalty anymore, and Grash's very own sister, whom has been missing for three years.

"Darren, you are part of us, we always will accept you, welcome you, into our home." Unlike Enzo. "Perhaps you should talk this over with Eliza when she wakens." Somehow, he thought it might be dangerous.

"Come," he motioned for Darren, walking out of the blood-stained room, "Let us help heal now." He snapped his fingers, indicating two other warlocks, one male and female, to follow them, while nodding with another. "Clean this mess up." He usually was second-in-command in these situations.

Trey continued to shake his head, "I don't care! He deserved to die at my hands, whether it killed me or not!" He was in mourning for his mother, and so, emotionally confused.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Wed May 11, 2011 8:11 pm

Darren was a little relieved. He hated being a ruler. But he needed to be sure that Eliza could stay with him, so if what this man was promising was true... He followed after him, cradling Eliza very carefully. "She's pregnant. You must check on our baby too," he told the warlock.
Lena peaked her head around the corner, happy to see that the fought was over. She had run from the room when it had started. She hadn't even wanted to be near Enzo in the first place, and she was strangely happy that he was dead. It was...better that way. She walked slowly into the room, trying to quietly make her way across the room to where her spell book was laying on a discarded chair. She needed to get it anf get out before more drama started. Drama made Lena very nervous.
"Trey," Michele whispered sadly, gently rocking him back and forth. "I'm here for you," she promised softly, her heart breaking at the sight of him so torn up.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Wed May 11, 2011 8:28 pm

"I know. I know a lot of things. I am connected with three kinds; vampires, Weres and my own, warlocks." Trey was his connection to the Weres, as Darren was his only vampire friend. "The last time we talked I was informing you of Kat's 'irrational' behaviour on Were territory. Much has changed since then."

He led them into the room Eliza was given for her stay at the castle. "The change is good. Perhaps this old-age rife between all kinds will disperse. Lay her on the bed." James cracked his knuckles, rubbing them together as he got warmed up. Healing spells were a lot more difficult than others.

Chris had missed where James and Darren had run off to, watching the girl with strikingly blonde hair scurry across the floor. He hadn't been held so captivated since Eliza, which had turned out to be a mistake considering her dirty affairs with a leech now. The girl was going for the book? It wasn't far from him and he sauntered over to it, landing one foot hard on the worn cover.

He didn't move from her embrace, biting down on more things he wanted to mumble, mostly about avenging his mother's death. He even thought back far enough to think of the last time he'd spoken to his mother, when Christopher had been with Kat on their territory, and he'd been unkind to her when she'd insisted that maybe Christopher wasn't wrong in his feelings. He understood now, he felt how Christopher must feel, and he wished he had apologized to his mother for his harsh words, even tell her about Michele. Alas, it was too late.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Wed May 11, 2011 8:32 pm

Lena stopped dead and looked at her book, then at the man who had his foot on top of it. Her eyes shone with hurt. "That's my book," she whisered pathetically, wondering how anyway could be so mean as to do something like that as she was going to pick it up.
Darren swallowed, just nodding at his words. He was too focused on his worry for Eliza. He stroke her back softly and sat by her side on the bed, watching as her body slowly shifted from werewolf form back to human.
Michele hugged trey tightly, knowing how hard it was. She'd lost both of her parents just before she'd been turned into a vampire, and it had hurt so badly. "I'm here," she promised softly.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Thu May 12, 2011 12:24 pm

"So?" Chris asked, amused at her seemingly innocence. "I don't care if it is. What, are you going to cry? Or just run away again?" Her eyes were so clear and beautiful under the dim light of the foyer.

"She took a small bang to the head," James told him as he raised his hands to her forehead, at either side, focusing his power slowly into it. He couldn't rush it, or risk the chance of her head becoming too overload and resulting in brain damage.

The other two warlocks lifted the bed sheets over Eliza's almost bare body; only her underwear was left after the shift, which wasn't much. One of them waited for James, the girl standing still at his side until he called her name.

"Rosia, check the baby." The girl was only fifteen, but with his training, she'd become a great doctor, like him. And she was born with a sight to see past objects, which worked for the body. Like the things humans used back in the time they existed: x-ray machines.

James lifted his hands away from Eliza's head, having concentrated enough energy there to last her, allowing Rosia to do as she was told. Her eyes closed, only to open to entire white eyes. James studied Darren, recognising his distress for the Were.

"It's fine, but it's growing at an abnormal speed. Not exactly the speed of vampire children; slower. It's like it's going between the usual shifter time and vampires."

"It's to be expected. Happy now, Darren?"

He held on tighter, letting his tears soak her clothes, his chest heaving with sorrow. How could he go on without his mother, after everything he had done?
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Thu May 12, 2011 3:35 pm

Lena's bottom lip quivered. Why were people so mean to her? She rubbed her eyes, not wanting to be bullied, and turned away. She'd come back to get it later... And, well, if he took it, she'd have to get a new one. She'd find the money somewhere.
Darren let out a sigh of relief and nodded, gently stroking back Eliza's hair. "Yes, very happy. Will she be awake soon?" he asked, his worrying easing for her just a little.
Michele kept him held tightly in her arms, not willing to let go and leave him when he was feeling so... broken.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Fri May 13, 2011 7:29 pm

She actually walked away... Chris was surprised; he'd expected her to throw some magic at him and take the book back, but not so. He lifted his foot off the book, picking it up and tossing it from side to side in his hands. It was quite heavy, but Chris was strong.

"Sure you don't want it?" he taunted, holding the book up high, waiting for her to turn around again. He wanted to see those bright eyes again.

"Time will only tell. I've taken away the pain, yet that doesn't mean she's recovered. I'm not going to bother wasting time and energy when her body is already healing itself. It's slower than normal though because the baby's taking her energy. Don't let her be so hasty to return to her feet; she does need the rest and time for her body to heal." James took a step to leave, ushering the other two to leave.

"There's plenty of time to discuss other matters later; just keep her calm in the meantime." With that, he left, leaving Darren and a comatose Eliza alone.

~A cup of tea later (Kidding, lol. Or am I? ;D x3)~

Eliza tossed and turned, groaning as she tried to climb out of her deep slumber. There was too much to do; she needed to wake up. And she did.

Her eyes fluttered open, frowning as she felt the gentle comfort surrounding her. Eliza sat up fast and already alert. "Where am I?" she called out, hastily pulling the covers off, having looked Darren sitting beside her.

"Trey."

He knew that voice. His head lifted from Michele's embrace to look up at James, standing sorrowful before him. That only angered him. He jumped away, his fists catching on his friend's collar and drawing him nose to nose.

"Why'd you let her die? Why didn't you stop Enzo?" Never before had Trey ever growled at James like he had then.

Yet, James was only mildly taken aback. He pried Trey's hands off him, shaking his head. "I didn't see it coming. If I had, I would have stopped it. You know that. Trey, he's got what he deserved now; he suffered. Forget him and continue your mourning. If you want, I'll organise the final goodbyes."

By that, he meant the funeral, but refused to say that word in case it would have been insensitive.

Trey's eyes were overcome with tears again, too weak with sadness to fight any longer. "...Please." It was all he could think to say, and James took that with a nod as he turned to the other warlocks in the room.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Fri May 13, 2011 10:34 pm

Lena turned around slowly, looking longingly at her book. "I want it but you won't give it to me, because you're mean," she stated softly. "A mean bully like everyone else."
Darren was half asleep by the time Eliza woke up. "Eliza," he sighed, relieved. He quickly pushed her back into a laying down position. "Rest, love. Your body needs to heal," He kissed her lips softly, resting his hand on her belly. "Our baby needs it too."
Michele thanks James softly, pulling Trey back to her gently to stroke his hair, guiding him to a chair. "Let's relax, baby. That's what you need right now."
Back to top Go down
Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Sat May 14, 2011 7:51 am

"Aw, I'm sorry I hurt your feelings," he faked an sympathetic look. "I will give you your book back, in return for... A kiss."

She almost melted under his kiss and touch, but her thoughts ran on that one word alone: baby. She shoved his hand off her stomach, breaking away from the kiss and sitting up again. "Why are you saying that? I'm not having a baby!" She didn't want to have her hopes built up so high and only to fall with disappointment; nor his.

"Besides, you're a vampi-" she stopped in mid-sentence. Way to go, Sherlock; he's only half vampire, and a born one at that. The other half was warlock. Now how do you suppose it's impossible? Eliza growled at her thoughts, turning away from Darren. She didn't want him to be right. No, it wasn't that she didn't want it, she was just scared.

Trey was only too willingly going to follow under her careful guides, still in shock and mourning over his mother's death and completely in love with Michele for comforting him like she was in this time of need. He worst thing was, he was never able to see her, or his mother, again. Not that he wanted to see her bloody carcase, but the last image of her was disappointment in her eyes for Trey.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Sat May 14, 2011 11:15 am

Lena blushed and wrapped her arms around herself, shaking her head nervously. "You don't want to kiss me. I just want my book."
"Shh," Darren crawled under the covers beside her, pulling her back to his body. "Eliza, you are. James checked on you, and he had someone check on the baby--and yes, there was a baby there to check on." He wondered why she was in such denial. He had been at first too, but it had passed. "I want this baby. If you're nervous because you think I don't..."
Michele lowered him gently onto the bench and crawled into his lap, wanting to be close to him, so that he would know she wasn't going to leave. Not ever.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Sat May 14, 2011 2:36 pm

"Actually, I do. Don't pretend you know me." Chris smiled, taking another step closer, "Want it? Kiss me."

She didn't look at him, thinking it over. If he said there was a baby, why would he lie? He wanted this. She stiffened as she turned to look at him, remaining determined not to show weakness. "Did you use me for this? Is that why you're so... So, sweet?" Was it all just a ploy for an heir?

"Michele," Trey whispered after some minutes of sitting there and listening to the commotion around them, "I want to go. I can't stay here where- Let's go."
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Sat May 14, 2011 3:04 pm

Lena looked up slowly, her cheeks still bright red. She reached for her book, not intending on kissing him. She didn't want her first kiss to be about a book.
Darren was completely taken aback. "Eliza, I didn't plan of getting you pregnant. I was upset when I found out, but I want to deal with it because it's you, Eliza, and I care about you," It was hard to admit it, but he had to. How could she think he would use her like that?
Michele quickly started helping him up. "Of course, baby. I'll take you back to the mansion, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Sun May 15, 2011 2:11 pm

He kept it held out of her reach, not giving in to her innocence. "You know the deal," he taunted, whispering. Chris found her crimson cheeks quite cute.

Her body felt like jelly, "You care... About me?" Hearing him say that made Eliza smile. She loved him, yes. Not in love with him, but she definitely loved him. She got back on track with the discussion topic, nodding in agreement, "Okay, I believe you."

He only nodded, willing to go anywhere at this stage a long as they got out of there. Trey couldn't stand it; his mother could still be lying there covered in her blood.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Sun May 15, 2011 4:04 pm

Lena frowned, playing nervously with her hands... "Fine," she murmured shyly, standing on her toes. She pecked him quickly on the lips, then pulled back, her cheeks bright red.
Darren was relieved that she wasn't going to deny it. He pulled her closer to him, kissing her cheek. He was at a loss for words though, unsure how to handle...everything.
(Can we pause Michele and Trey to focus on the other two for a little bit?)
Back to top Go down
Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Sun May 15, 2011 7:06 pm

(Sure, sure. ^.^)

Chris was grinning down at her, his eyes full of mischief. "You call that a kiss?" He shook his head to show he disagreed. "This," Chris moved closer, dipping his head to hers, "Is a kiss." And kissed her, hard and sweet, while reaching his vacant hand to cup one cheek and urging her to allow him to deepen the kiss with the thrust of his tongue between her lips.

Eliza took that as a yes, closing her eyes. Everything was so... Different. She was pregnant with a vampire/warlock's child, married- Her eyes flew open, "What happened earlier." It was only then that she took in his terrible appearance; the blood dry and crusted on his lips, the poppy-coloured bruise outlining his eye and the burned marks on his shirt. "You're hurt!"
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Sun May 15, 2011 7:10 pm

Lena gasped against his lips, her eyes wide as he thrust his tongue into her mouth. Oh. He was...oh. She pulled away quickly, grabbing her book and taking it with her. She hugged it to her chest and looked at him with wide eyes, before turning and fleeing.
"I'm fine," Darren assured her. He smiled. He did feel fine. He was happy that she was alright. His minor injuries were nothing in comparison to that feeling.

(I HOPE YOU DONT HAVE TO LEAVE SOON BECAUSE NOW I HAVE TO GO SHOWER!! D: BRB!!!)
Back to top Go down
Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Sun May 15, 2011 7:37 pm

(...I'm in bed, but I told my dad I was going downstairs for a glass of water. >.>)

Chris caught up easily, and demonstrated his casual behaviour before her as he stretched his arms and positioned them behind his head, an utter relaxed, carefree move. "I was rather enjoying that; why'd you have to end it?" he asked, sneaking a glance at her, his grin growing much wider at the discovery of her deeper crimson cheeks. So she had been affected by his kiss.

Eliza shook her head, disbelieving, "I'm going to kill him." Little did she know that was an impossible promise. "Why did the warlocks not heal you? Come on, we need to get you healed," she insisted, pulling away from him to jump out of the bed; she felt surprisingly good for having suffered earlier.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Sun May 15, 2011 7:53 pm

(O.O)

Lena blushed even more and turned towards the stairs, planning on escaping to her room. "I d-don't like to kiss boys that I don't know," Actually, she'd never kissed anyone before that, and that was why she was so...flustered.
Darren pulled her back down just as quickly. "Love, Enzo is dead, and I told the warlocks not to bother. I am perfectly fine," He pulled off his shirt to prove to her that the wounds the blood had come from were already healed.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Sun May 15, 2011 8:03 pm

(He still hasn't noticed I've been gone long. Might get a few replies done! ;D)

"Well, you can get to know me," Chris offered, almost making it seem dirty in a way. "How about it?" He had continued to follow her, in now way willing to give up on her. "Your place or, well, I haven't exactly got a place now, so, your place it is!"

"Dead? You killed him?" None too shocking, she didn't feel any sorrow for him. "Woah, that's... Something." She admired his strength and then her eyes gleamed at his physical appearance. Running her hands over the faintly scarred marks on his chest, she bit back a smile, "You're right, they are healed." Of course, she wasn't really checking if they were or not; she knew from a glance at them, but just touching was thrilling.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Sun May 15, 2011 8:06 pm

(Yay! Very Happy)

Lena clutched her book more tightly. "Why don't you have a place?" she asked quietly. What he a hobo? he was dressed too well and smelled too good... She bit her lip to keep from thinking those bad thought and opened the door to her room just a crack, slipping inside. She didn't know if she should let him stay or not.
Darren sighed softly when her hands ran gently over his chest. It was hard not to show weakness around her. "You don't...need to worry. Get some rest," He would stay with her until she told him to leave. Even then, he'd wait outside the door.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Sun May 15, 2011 8:18 pm

"Lets just say I'm not quite welcome in too many places," Chris left it at that, a hand on her door, applying pressure as he made his way in, regardless of her wanting him or not; she'd want him soon enough.

"I am resting," she whispered, looking up at him from beneath her thick black eyelashes. "If I wasn't, I'd be pacing the ground, or breaking my way out of here." And that was the honest truth.

Eliza leaned in, lips grazing his ear as she murmured, "And I do need to worry; your the baby's dad."
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Sun May 15, 2011 8:20 pm

Lena saw no other choice but to let him stay and close her door. She looked back at him in her room, embarrassed. It was such a girly room. The walls were a soft blue, her bed had purple blankets and sheets, and her curtains were lime green. She had one wall completely covered with a full bookshelf. He probably would think she was a nerd and leave.
Darren stroked her back slowly, letting his eyes flutter closed. "Why does that make you worry, Eliza?"
Back to top Go down
Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Tue May 17, 2011 5:55 pm

Chris took a keep glance around the room, taking in everything. He scoffed, flopping onto the bed, lying on his side, leaning up on his arm. "I think I like it here. But it needs... Something...." He quirked his lips into a smirk, patting the bed beside him, "Join me?"

"Because this baby will need it's dad. And you've already did so much." Now that struck another memory. "Is that why you ignored what I asked of you in my letter? Or were you just being arrogant and stupid?" And oh so sexy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   

Back to top Go down

Dark Things
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying :: Inactive Roleplays-
Jump to: