HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Dark Things

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Thu May 05, 2011 6:05 pm

Daren's eyes widened considerably but he kept his grip on her. He didn't want to let her go. He slowly pressed a light kiss to her neck, loving the taste of her smooth skin.
Kat inspected the bottle as they left the room, Michele following close behind to make sure her sister didn't toss it away, down it, or something equally stupid. "Is that enough for all of us, or should only one person take it?" she asked Trey, taking the bottle from her sister and pressing it into his hands, so that he could feel the size.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Thu May 05, 2011 6:46 pm

Her fingers curled into fists, biting back a moan. Her body called to his, and his lips on her skin made it burn in the most wickedly best way possible. Eliza didn't want him to feed from her, even if she was allured by the idea, or even have sex, as much as that was tempting; she just wanted him to fall asleep with her.

(There's a reason she wants that. Or I mine, I want it. Eliza's strongly arguing with my plan. ;D Razz)

Trey inspected the bottle by smell and touch, "I'd say you'll be lucky if you got two. Grash may be generous, but he's not that generous," Trey explained, somewhat grumbling.

"Shall we go on?" He held the bottle out to whoever pleased to take it. "Enzo should welcome me with open arms," if Eliza hasn't messed that treaty up, "But he'll allow you both to speak as long as you're in my company, got that, Kat? And you both have the potion if not."
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Thu May 05, 2011 9:56 pm

Darren could somehow sense exactly what he wanted, so he slowly eased of of his kisses, even though he ached to bite into the smooth skin. "Rest," he murmured to her softly, stroking his hair as he took his own advice and relaxed beside her.

(Oh, you are evil. XD)

Michele took the bottle and tucked it into her cleavage, where no one would see it. "Alright, let's go, babe. Which room is he in...?" Wow, they would have to get led by a guy who was blind. Michele frowned, feeling so bad for Trey.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Fri May 06, 2011 7:01 pm

"More like what palace," Trey grumbled, pointing in a direction north-east of where he stood. "The warlocks are all about showing off power, so you know the king, and the stupid prince, live in the palace." He could smell Enzo's scent not far; Grash lived quite close to his old home. And familiar scents mixed with it too. Were scent. What was going on?

Trey walked blindly, reaching out his hands a little as he began to stride his way to the palace, listening to the footfalls of Michele and Kat following. And he was right, something was happening as they heard commotion from within the palace walls.

(Why, yes I am. x3 Sorry it's kinda long. O.o Evil plan in motion! : D)

When Eliza woke again, the soft steady breath hitting her face made her melt. Darren had fallen asleep with her. She gazed at his peaceful expression, mesmerized by the contrast in this Darren and the one she had met the first time round. Minutes, hours, or was it days that went past as she watched him, comforted in every way at his hold on her. But then Eliza was brought back to reality when she thought about how they had gotten there. Darren had risked him, and the other vampires, to rescue her. Enzo would fight to the end. Darren could die. Both the Weres and vampires could die also. And it was all her fault.

Her heart raced as she wriggled smoothly out of his arms, already feeling cold from the loss of his touch. Darren shifted once, making a soft grunt before staying still again. Making her move, she got up, away and safe.

I can’t just leave him without saying goodbye… Her eyes scanned the small table at one end of the room, files and papers strewn on top of it. Perhaps a note would suffice? The difficult part after getting the pen and paper and sitting down was the ‘what the hell do I write?’ part. She didn’t want to confess she most likely loved him, and was in no way going to say that she was. But if she showed she cared and wrote down some feelings, that would be enough, right?

I’m not one to write final love letters, so I won’t attempt it. If I could, I would stay in your arms for eternity, but that would be selfish of me. As leader of my kind I must put their needs before mine, and you have to do the same. I’m going to carry out my duty and marry Enzo. It might be enough to settle peace between you and he, and I can’t imagine a world without you in it, even if I can’t be with you. Let this be Darren.
Eliza

She was leaving her dreams for nightmares. Eliza longed to stroke his dark hair, or touch those inviting lips, or even just jump back into his arms and forget the world, but she was strong enough to fight it, even if it did hurt. If only she had kissed him before they had fallen asleep.

With only the memories of their previous passion and the loving side Darren had shown that night, Eliza quickly, and silently, crept out of his room, with only a letter in her place on the bed to explain why she was gone.

"I'm not wearing the damn dress, I'm not taking flowers - this ceremony isn't my choice; it's my duty, but I draw the line at the dress and crap." Eliza snatched the flowers out of the girl's hand and tore them into debris, throwing them to the ground as her foot stumped them into the ground.

Her father pulled on her arm roughly, growling, but before he could get a word out, Eliza got there first. "I'm leader, not you. You had your time, old man, and now it's mine, and yet here I am still carrying out this stupid thing, for you!" She stormed away from them all, bustling open the doors.

Of course, when she returned, the wedding went ahead, but Eliza wasn't going to make it easy on them.

Thank fuck there was no music. Enzo had to reach out to pull her hands and squeeze them hard, warning her to behave. Eliza admittedly wished someone intervened and stopped the ceremony; one name on her mind - but Darren didn't come and she accepted that. She had told him to, and he obeyed.

“You’re pregnant.”

Eliza turned round to stare Lina in the eyes. They were similar to the blue eyes her sons, Christopher and Trey, possessed. She had gone to the spare bedroom within the palace to change her clothes, hating the sight of the dress she'd worn walking (or storming in her case) down the aisle.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” Eliza replied, not even going to humour her stupid suggestion. How dare she! As if she was someone to talk about weight. Not that Lina was fat, no, she was just not as slender as Eliza.

“I know what I’m talking about. Eliza, the sickness, the dizziness, the mood-swings – not that you never had that last one before; they’re all signs of pregnancy. I’m not being cruel, Eliza. You know me, you’re like my daughter.”

Eliza placed her hand on her stomach, biting her lip. Maybe…? “No. I can’t. No way.” There was only one since. Chris had been the first she had fallen into bed with, only to realise her mistake, then Enzo followed as a result of a drunken night out, and then… Darren would probably kill her and the baby, regardless of his hidden sweet nature, because he wouldn’t want something so horrid in the world.

Lina walked over to her, holding her at the shoulders and looking her in the eyes with great intensity, “Yes, you are. You have to leave, Eliza. If Enzo finds out-“ her voice cracked, eyes tearing up, “You’ll never get over the death of your baby. I should know.” Chris. He had died physically, but remained with Christopher. “If it weren’t for trey and Christopher, I don’t know what I’d have done. Eliza, you have no choice in the matter; leave now and stay hidden, safe. I’ll deal with everything else.”

“Hold on, I’m not leaving. I don’t even know if I’m pregnant -- I know, you’ve said so, but I’m not leaving based on an assumption.” Eliza stepped out of Lina’s grip, “I need to lead my people, and keep Enzo’s fucking hands off the power. For now, I’m staying.” Eliza made it clear she wouldn’t back down, and walked out of the room, dressed in a short black dress, resembling her mourning for the loss of her dreams.

"What's going on, Enzo?"

She had just walked in on the main throne room (eh, royal stuff) to find men standing tense under Enzo’s authoritive and confident gaze, his ‘royal’ garments splayed with blood. Had someone stabbed him? Had Enzo stabbed someone? Was Darren…? Eliza whipped her head around, not seeing ‘him’ and releasing a breath of relief.

Enzo grinned, revealing a large dagger from the inside of his jacket. "Some control, finally. You know what your dad's last words were? He said I would be good for you. That you deserved to feel pain."

Eliza's jaw went slack. Last words..? Enzo killed… Jinks? "Why?" It was all she could get out, standing alone in the centre of the room, everyone else at the sidelines, besides the warlock soldiers near Enzo.

"Because I can now take charge and rule the world. Everyone - everyone," he repeated, "Will bow to me. I will be the only king, and I'll have you to keep me company at night." Eliza felt sick at the thought.

Lina spoke up, whom Eliza only noticed had followed after her, "Eliza, you have to get ou-" she was cut off after a whistle in the air and the dagger went slashing into her neck, splaying blood.

The room erupted in growls and uneasy murmurs, only Eliza screaming Lina's name. She never cried for her dad; Jinks had always abused her over the years, blaming her for her mother's death, finding only one good use for her - to marry her off to the warlocks to keep peace. But Lina, Lina was like a mother to her. She would whisper stories about her real mother, keep her happy, and scare away all the monsters. Now she was dead because she tried to warn Eliza to run.

"Why the fuck did you do that?" Eliza asked, fury coming over her tears. Her fists clenched, wanting badly to attack him, but her body was weak for the past few days and she knew she wouldn't stand a chance. She'd have to wait, but that didn't mean she'd let him run all over her.

"I already answered that question. Now," he turned to address all the people - warlocks and Weres, "I'm rightfully king; you're king. You obey by my rules."

"What about King LeToni?"

"He's dead. I killed my father yesterday and that makes me king by law. I married the were leader, so I rule over both kinds. Rejoice now, 'cause tomorrow we go to war!" Enzo grinned at Eliza's shocked expression.

"You had this all planned." It wasn't a question. "War? Are you crazy?"

"Are you scared I'll kill your Feltz boys and their pathetic vampires? And what of that Darren? Huh? What's the fucking deal with you and him?!"

"Stop making up pathetic lies." He couldn't know. No, he couldn't.

His hands latched onto her face, roughly shoving his into hers, "I may not know what went down, but I saw how he looked at you. I grew up with him; I’m not stupid, Eliza.” His hands, which had gone to grasp her shoulders roughly, dug deep into the cloth, burning the skin beneath. “And you, a hater of the filthy bloodsuckers, being so comfortable with him!”

Enzo couldn’t express his rage at them, but he planned then to torture them both.

Being much too weak, Eliza stayed stiff in his grasp, fearful as to what he may do. He had already murdered her family, what was a few more to him?

“Did you kiss him? Did you let him fuck you? Did you let him drink your blood?” Enzo threw the harsh words at her, jostling her to answer him. She couldn’t answer though, and having his accusations answered in her silence, it led him to slap her hard across the cheek.

Eliza fell, landing on all fours, gasping with shock. Her cheek stung, but the fear and despair in her heart hurt more.

“Enzo, I left him. He’s nothing now. Nothing!” she whispered, hoping he’d believe her foul words and just leave it. After all, she’d gone through with the marriage, sharing her power over the Weres with him and the death of Lina having happened.

“Who do you think I am?! Darren’s going to finally die slowly and painfully, and you’re going to watch.”
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Fri May 06, 2011 7:30 pm

(Holy shit. O.O)

"Oh, am I? Well, I wasn't aware. To be dignified, I think you must warn of these things in advanced, or were you planning on killing me while I wasn't even looking?" Darren's voice carried over the hall, cold but calm. He was sitting in the throne, like he had always been there, but he had appeared unnoticed only minutes before.

After reading the note, Darren knew what he must do. He didn't believe that it was out of love for Eliza, but it was out of compassion for her, and hatred for Enzo and what he would do to her and the paranormals. He had sat in waiting, using spies to find the information he needed. The war was not going to happen. Not if he could kill Enzo first.

"Now, step away from the lady, and let us fight like big boys," Darren hopped lithely off of the throne, standing at the ready. "Or are you scared? Thinking about all those times I beat you at wrestling as a boy?" He tried not to look at Eliza, because if he did die in battle, he could not stand the thought of never seeing her face again. A reminder of it and what he might be about to throw away hurt to much.

But a life for her, and for their baby--yes, he knew. His spies had reported it--was much more important than his life.

Just then, the door to the court burst open, and standing there were Michele, Katherine, and Trey. The vampire girls looked very much surprised, but then their expressions turned intimidating. They both understood what was going on.

"Get Eliza out of here," he instructed Katherine, knowing that Michele would be too caught up with protecting her wolf boy. Before anyone could blink, Kat had Eliza in her grasp and was pulling her away from Enzo, growling at the warlock the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Fri May 06, 2011 7:48 pm

(Lol! xD I didn't mean to write that much, but then I got another idea, and another, and well, that post happened. Razz)

It might have been funny how both Eliza and Enzo's jaws had dropped practically to the ground.

And through Darren's entire speech, which Eliza found completely 'kick-ass', right in Enzo's pretty face, she had been limp, letting Kat pull her away, until she snapped out of it. "No!" she pleaded, whispering to Kat, trying to pull away. What if Darren died? Was he stupid? And she had thought he had listened to her letter. As if.

Enzo recovered much quicker than Eliza, shaking his head as he laughed, none too kindly. "Darren, always a nuisance, to be perfectly honest. Don't worry, I was planning on giving you a fair advantage by sending a little gift, but that seems not to matter now." His hand engulfed in a small, elevating red sphere of magic.

"You may have won physically, but you always lost in magic. And you'll lose tonight. Just like you lost Eliza. She's mine," he smiled smugly. "Did your invite to our wedding get lost in the mail? My bad." He fired then, letting the sphere ignite in a ball of burning flames, directed at Darren.

"You were a disgrace to both vampires and warlocks. No wonder your dad got rid of his wife and himself; the coward knew to be ashamed at least."

Trey gripped Michele's hand, squeezing tight almost to the point of breaking her bones, "What's happening?" There was Enzo, Darren, Kat, Eliza, and other murmured voices surrounding. And he was blind as to lend a hand in whatever situation they were facing.

Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Fri May 06, 2011 7:58 pm

Darren dropped to the ground, the ball of magic zooming over his head, almost grazing his head. He snarled at Enzo as he hopped back up. "At least I know what love is. All you do is use and use and use people. You killed your own father, and you're making a perfectly nice girl suffer on your part. You're a disgrace to society," He smiled menicingly.

"What I lack in magic, I make for with super strength, super speed...and, oh--fangs." And with that Darren launched himself across the room, his arms wrapping around Enzo's waist and knocking him to the ground, Darren on top. He aimed to tear at his neck, planning on tearing him apart, painfully.

"We have to get you out of here. Darren obviously wants you alive. Don't jeopardize the both of you," Katherine growled softly, still attempting to drag her towards the door.

Michele took in the scene, squeezing Trey's hand. "There's a fight, between Darren and Enzo--One of them is dying tonight."
Back to top Go down
Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Fri May 06, 2011 8:12 pm

(Gah, parents are home, but I'll be back on my nintendo in a wee bit. :3)

Enzo hadn't gotten the chance to remark Darren's discriminating words against him before he had been plunged back to the ground, Darren atop him. Damnit. They were physically in contact now; a great disadvantage for Enzo.

He slapped a hand to the back of Darren's head, sending shock-waves with it in hops of getting him unconscious. "You better watch where you flaunt those fucking fangs before someone decides they know a spell that can rip them out," Enzo taunted, punching him square on the jaw. He needed some space and clear thinking to get his magic right.

"But I can help. I'll face his wrath afterwards, I just. Need. Out," Eliza jumped away, shifting gracefully. Her long black panther tail swung and she shook her body out, eyes shining on the two boys fighting in the center of the room.

"Nuh uh, uh," a voice chuckled, pulling the fur at the back on her head, bringing her back. Chris winked down at her animal form, grinning. "Let them fight it out. I'll have one less to deal with." And he hoped that one less would be Enzo. No more magical spells to trap him.

'Chris?'

"In the flesh. Or, you know, Christopher's, which is close enough. Looks like things are already heating up, hmm? But for bad reasons too. Eliza, a vampire king? That won't do. Perhaps I'll get to do what Enzo fails to do."

He turned to scowl at the vampire Christopher had fallen for. "Get out of my sight. I'm not ready to kill you yet. Your plan is processing soon."

Trey bit back the urge to just jump into the chaos, knowing well he would do no good. And then he heard his voice. "Michele, is that...? Chris?"

(Back soon! ^.^)

Last edited by MoComesToPlayEvil on Sat May 07, 2011 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Fri May 06, 2011 8:18 pm

(Is Chris in his own body now apposed to Christopher, or still Christopher? *wee bit confused* I'll add a Kat part after you let me know. ^^)

Darren growled at the punch and punched him right bad, but now he felt lightheaded. He remembered his own magic and pressed his palm flat against Enzo's face, letting his magic scald the flesh. Enzo wasn't walking away alive, even if Darren had to die too.

"Yes," Michele whispered, backing up to hug Trey. "It's okay. It's ok--Oh my god." She had spotted a body on the ground. It was one she desperately didn't want to see, and was happy Trey couldn't. "Trey, your mother...Your mother--she's dead."
Back to top Go down
Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Sat May 07, 2011 4:23 pm

(Sorry! I think faster than I type. I fixed it, so it's less confusing; in Christopher's body. :3)

Enzo cried in pain, shoving his hand off as he wriggled beneath him, repeating words under his breath. How would he like this? Electricity sparked from his body, stinging Darren, and giving him the advantage to push him off and get on his feet. His hand pressed to his face, scowling at the touch of aw flesh. "Bastard." He'd pay for trying to ruin his looks.

Pressing two palms together, Enzo charged power between them, waiting until just the right moment when he would strike Darren, for the final time and watch him fall to his death.

"What?" Trey pushed her away to walk forward, trying to sniff out his mother's scent; which was difficult. "Where is she?" he whispered, voice cracking. No, maybe Michele would be mistaken. She just couldn't be dead. She couldn't. But as every second that passed, Trey felt things begin to crumble.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Sat May 07, 2011 8:51 pm

Darren growled at Enzo, crouching low as he watched him work up the power. How was he going to get out of this? He figured that another tackle would be the best bet, so he did just that, striking Enzo's legs right out from under him, and then grabbing his hands in his tight grip and pulled them apart, even though it burned fiercely. This way, he couldn't concentrate the magic.

"Trey, don't I can smell it--see it. She's dead," Michele pulled him back to her, hugging him tightly. "I am so, so sorry."

Katherine's heart broke all over again when she heard those harsh words leave her Christopher's lips. "I'll kill you if I have too. Christopher wouldn't want this," she growled, knowing he would much rather be dead than trapped.

Last edited by Coouurtneey<3 on Sun May 08, 2011 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Sun May 08, 2011 5:56 pm

(Didn't get the last line from Darren's post, but it's cool without it. :3)

"Bloody leech!" Enzo hissed, looking down at his hands solemnly, and at Darren's, which were scalded. He figured he might as well make use of the power he had burned up, and did so as he pressed both his hands to Darren's chest, transferring the electric-like magic into his body. It wouldn't do as bad as what the full thing would have, but this would do enough damage for him to become weak.

Trey tore away from Michele, "No! She can't be dead, she can-" he ran, catching her scent, and fell over her dead body on the ground. He knew it was her and his hands touched the blood, his tears mixing with it.

"Mum? Please say something. TALK!" he shouted, getting frustrated.

"Christopher wouldn't want to die either," Chris pointed out, shrugging lightly. He wasn't phased by her. Just a little cat who needed a lesson.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Sun May 08, 2011 6:07 pm

Darren tore away from him, clutching his chest as the electric shock jolted his body, seeming to drain him of half his energy. He growled softly, looking at Enzo fiercely. He wasn't letting him get away with this. He conjured his own magic, though not as strong as his was. Never the less, he launched it at Enzo, smiling proudly when it hit him in the stomach, knocking him back against the wall with a bang.

Michele gently hugged Trey from behind, trying to soothe him. "Trey, baby, I know it hurts, but she's dead. I'm so sorry, baby, so sorry." She hated seeing him like this.

Kat growled lowly and crouched down into a fighting position, ready to launch. "You need to be taught some manors, Chris."
Back to top Go down
Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Sun May 08, 2011 6:28 pm

His breath was knocked out of him as he made contact with the wall, wincing as he returned to his feet. A smirk crossed his face as he gazed at the long length of space between them. Then he clapped his hands together, beginning the power feed again. "Thanks," he murmured to Darren. Darren had just handed him victory.

"Darren, get out of here!" Eliza screamed into his mind, still in panther form. The possibility that Darren would reach Enzo in time before Enzo struck was slim, far too slim for Eliza's liking. If he died...She couldn't finish the thought.

Trey let the tears pour, fists clenched as they held on to his mother's limp hand. "Who did it?" he demanded, growling. He'd kill them, every single last person involved; he'd kill them and make them suffer slowly.

"Now, now. Not the time to play your silly little games. Run along like a scared little leech you are," Chris shooed her with a wave of his hand.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Sun May 08, 2011 6:37 pm

"I think Enzo did," Michele whispered. She could smell him on the body...

Darren could see his mistake then, as he heard Eliza scream for him. But he wasn't giving up without trying. He worked up another bout of magic, and just as Enzo was preparing to aim, he fired, the magic hitting him dead on in the face. It spun him around, sending the magic flying at nothing in particular. He smiled once, slowly, before launching himself at the man again.

"Shut the fuck up," Katherine growled, and that was when she lunged towards him, knocking him to the ground. She was planning on knocking him and and then taking him home, to get Chris out of her Christopher's body.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Sun May 08, 2011 6:52 pm

"I'm going to kill him. Michele, I have to shift...." He would shift because it was easier to get around, and to kill Enzo. Trey stood up, wiping his tears away and kissing Michele's cheek after turning around to face her.

Darren was amazing in action... Eliza shook her head, clearing her thoughts. Not the time or situation. She prowled close, wondering how she could interfere, and frustrated at herself for feeling weak and drawn of energy.

Enzo spluttered, staring in disbelief at the wall his magic had hit, making a large hole fresh with smoke steaming from it, the extremity of that power had been wasted. He had just stood up when Darren had attacked him, bringing them both to the ground. Enzo managed a punch to Darren's face, struggling.

Chris swung his arm out, hitting her in the chest before she even touched him, but they fell to the ground anyway. Chris was the strong one of him and Christopher. Always was. "Don't start with me," he sighed, looking utterly relaxed as he rolled them over, he on top.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Sun May 08, 2011 7:03 pm

''Darren will kill him, Trey. Just stay safe, with me," Michele warned desperately.

"Get off!" Kat growled, raking at him with her nails, but she was so cautious of hurting him too badly. This was Christopher's body, after all.

Darren punched him right back, snarling. He sunk his fangs into his neck, tearing at skin. They were both becoming a bloody mess.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Sun May 08, 2011 7:19 pm

"No," Trey growled, pulling away and shifting as he did. His tail whooshed from side-to-side, his nose in the air as he caught Enzo's scent, mixed with that of Darren's. Fine, whatever. He didn't like Darren to begin with. Best to get both men dead. He ripped through the air, pouncing on both bodies, snatching one of their arms in his mouth, which was covered in blood from both of them.

"Trey, stop it! STOP! You're hurting Darren." Eliza acted on impulse, diving into the already messy riot of three men, or one wolf and two men. She bit into one of Trey's hind legs, trying to pull him off.

"Hardly. Looks like I'll have to kill you now..." Chris pulled out a stake, it's sharp edge gleaming as he positioned it over her heart through all the struggles and nail scratching.

Enzo screamed at Darren brought his fangs deep into his throat. But it only lasted as long when someone jumped on them. Trey. Enzo tried to get away from Darren as Trey bit his arm, sneering at Eliza's protesting thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Sun May 08, 2011 7:25 pm

Darren snarled in pain, pushing at the wolf before digging his fangs back into Enzo's throat. He had to finish this--fast.

Michele jumped into the fray, pulling at Trey. "Stop! You're going to hurt yourself and Darren!" And even Eliza, who was getting scrtached badly as the fight continued.

Kat stared up at Chris in fear, trying desperately to claw at him and get the steak away. "No! Christopher, Christopher!" she cried, wanting him back. "Don't!"
Back to top Go down
Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Mon May 09, 2011 6:26 pm

Enzo jerked beneath Darren's fangs, placing a hand on his forehead and zapping some painful magic directly, in hopes of him knocking unconscious or stunning his mind, paralyzing his actions.

Trey kicked out at the trap on his leg, throwing Eliza a good feet away. She whimpered, too drained of energy to stand up again. Her eyes were drooping closed as blackness consumed her.

Darren was killing Enzo... No! Trey needed to do it. He wanted revenge for what he had done to his mother. Trey tried to shove Darren off, snapping in both Enzo and Darren's face.

"Christopher isn't here," Chris exclaimed, shaking his head. He pulled away, catching sight of the choas not far from them. "I've better things to do right now; don't get in my way."
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Mon May 09, 2011 6:35 pm

"Get off," Darren growled, shoving Trey away hard. He hid Michele as he was pushed, sending her flying back against Eliza.

Darren was sick of this fight. His head was pounding. he wrapped his hands around Enzo's neck, squeezing hard so that he couldn't breathe.

Katherine let out a breath of relief as Chris left her. She had been sure she was about to die, at the hands of her boyfriend--even if he wasn't the one controlling them.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Tue May 10, 2011 12:34 pm

Eliza never felt the impact of Michele landing by her side, as she was still unconscious.

Black came fading in and out for Enzo, his sight dimming and wavering as Darren's hands squeezed harder around his neck. Hot scorching pains burned in his throat at the loss of oxygen, and he made an attempt to get Daren's grip off him, but his scrapping at his throat and Darren's hands failed, leaving only bloody lines of failure.

Enzo realised Darren was getting the better of him, and he could do nothing about it; he couldn't breathe to whisper magical words or concentrate on any spells. He was dying. Plain and simple as. Yet, he would never, ever, admit he lost to Darren, even now.

Chris laughed, enjoying the sight of Enzo dying there below the hands of a vampire-warlock, one of which was his long-term enemy. And Darren was a mess too. "Aw, what a picture. Someone should capture this and frame it for memory-sake." He smiled creepily happy as he raised his hand with the stake, ready to kill off Darren along with Enzo. Kill two birds with the one stone..
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Tue May 10, 2011 3:43 pm

Darren wasn't an idiot. As soon as he felt like Enzo wasn't coming back, like he was truly dead, he spun, his hand grasping Chris's wrist. "Come to congratulate me," he asked, smiling dangerously. "Leave, before I kill you too. I'm not Katherine, so I don't care if Christopher comes back or not." His eyes darted quickly across the room, to where Eliza was laying. His chest swelled with worry, but he had to deal with Chris before he went to her.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Wed May 11, 2011 6:23 pm

Chris was aware of Darren's gaze not at him, but across the room at Eliza lying limp. "Why is it that I find you leeches you influencing the Weres?" Chris asked, not allowing the thought that they would do it on their own accord. No, they had to be influenced. Especially, Eliza; never would she care for one of them.

He still held the stake in his hand, even if it was caught in Darren's. Chris could easily twist out of the grip and stab him, but it was much more exciting when he built the suspense up.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Wed May 11, 2011 6:26 pm

Darren growled deep in his throat, tossing Christopher away from him. "Stay away from us, or we will kill you," He was across the room in a flash, gathering Eliza's wolf form into his arms, before turning and leaving. he was getting her somewhere safe.
'
Michele knelt by Trey, stroking his fur softly. ''Come on, baby, we have to go now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   

Back to top Go down

Dark Things
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying :: Inactive Roleplays-
Jump to: