HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Roleplay:Olympus 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:30 am

Fresh hot tears began to run down Dawn's cheeks. She had always had odd dreams, most of which came true. Always feeling so real. That's what scared her the most. "Never this bad..." She finally said softly.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:58 pm

Hypnos gently rubbed her back. "We'll go talk to my father and Phoebe in the morning, one of them will know how to help," he promised her.

(I forget her name, hopefully that's it XD)
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:40 am

(Uhhhh I don't know o.o hahaha)

"Okay, just don't make me go back to bed... Please." Dawn said, her voice desperate and still shaking with the silent sobs. She had never been so scared in her life... "Can you call my mom and ask her if everything is okay?"
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:33 pm

(Oh well XD)

"Of course," he said, gently pushing the sheets off of them and picking her up gently. "Come with me I'll make you something warm to drink," he murmured, letting her rest her head on his shoulder as he took her to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:00 am

"Some of that good tea you make?" She asked with a small smile, her hands were bunched up on her shirt because she was still shaking. She didn't want him to worry... It was the least she wanted.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:56 pm

Hypnos nodded and hugged her close to his chest. "Yes, of course," he told her, giving her a small smile in return. "Hold on tight," her murmured, moving her into only one of his arms as he started up the tea pot.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:54 am

It was hard for Dawn not to want to start crying again, but she bit her lip hard as her arms sort of wrapped around Hypnos. "I'm sorry I'm keeping you up..."
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:50 pm

"Don't you worry about that for a second," Hypnos told her, leaning against the counter for a moment to hold her tight to him. "Want me to get the phone?' he asked her, stroking her hair.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:56 pm

"Please, I need to know that they are okay." Dawn said softly, nuzzling his neck softly as he held her.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:55 pm

Hypnos pressed a kiss to her temple and set her down on the counter for just a moment as he reached for the phone on the kitchen counter. "There, take all the time you need,' he told her, making sure to stay close to her.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:32 am

Dawn's hands were still shaking as she dialed the number but she stayed close to Hypnos in order to keep herself calm. She was also glad to hear her father's voice on the other line because she knew her mother would worry to much the moment she heard her shaky voice.

"Hey dad, I just umm... Wanted to check in with you guys..." She said, not really sure how to ask if everyone was okay over there. They would of called her if anything was wrong, right?
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:42 pm

Apollo had just gotten up from soothing their youngest son from a nightmare and was in the kitchen drinking some coffee when he heard the phone ring.

"Dawn?" he asked when he heard her shaky voice. "Yeah, everything's fine down here, sweetheart. Are you doing okay?"
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:02 am

"Yeah... I'm doing fine. I just had a nightmare, you know how I get paranoid after those." She said softly into the phone. The last thing Dawn wanted was make them worry or that Hypnos had done something to her.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:38 am

"You sure everything's okay? Do you want to come home for the night?" Apollo asked. He had to keep reminding himself that Dawn wasn't so small anymore and that she could easily take care of herself. Still, he couldn't help but worry a little when she called home like this.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:15 pm

"I'm fine daddy, don't worry." She said softly into the mouth piece, her eyes closing for a moment. Those images... They wouldn't leave her. "I-I'll be home tomorrow afternoon, I just needed to make sure you guys were alright." Dawn said.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:36 pm

"Okay, but just remember I can be there in two seconds if anything happens," he told her, wishing he could know what was really bothering her. "Stay close to Hypnos, okay?" he asked, even if it killed him. He did trust him though and admittably, there was much, much worse that Dawn could do when it came to boyfriends.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:12 am

"I will, daddy." Dawn said softly. "I love you, and I'll see you all tomorrow. Don't worry, okay?" She told him again. But reminding him not to worry, Dawn knew would only make him worry more.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:50 pm

"Alright, stay safe, sweetheart," he told her, waiting until she hung up before he hung up the phone. Apollo sighed and wondered what was really going on. He took a sip of his coffee and looked out the window for a moment before he heard the pitter-patter of bear feet.

"Daddy?" their youngest son asked, sniffing and wiping his face.

Apollo gave him a small smile and tossed the coffee down the sink. "Hey, big guy, let's go back to bed, okay?" he said, hearing the storm raging outside.

"With you and mommy?" he asked as Apollo picked him up and carried him back down the hall.

'Yeah, just for tonight, okay?" Apollo smiled when he felt him nod against his shoulder, already falling back asleep.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:52 am

Dawn set the phone down and snuggled up to Hypnos for a moment. She couldn't get those images off her mine and let alone figure out what they meant. She was at least glad her family was alright, it helped her relax a bit and not be so jumpy.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:40 pm

Hypnos hugged her tight and kissed the top of her head. "Everything will be alright," he promised, gently rubbing her back. He was worried about her though. The day couldn't get here quickly enough so that they would be able to go see Phoebe.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:06 am

When the morning had rolled around, Dawn did feel a little bit more at ease. Hypnos had stayed with her through the whole night talking and holding her. He even made her tea more than once. It all really did make her feel special and overall better, although a lot of guilty feelings were also mixed to the bunch.

They were both laying on the couch, her delicate and slim fingers softly running through his hair. The caress was almost an absentminded thing. It felt so natural. "We made it 'till morning." She whispered quietly.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:27 pm

Hypnos smiled down at her. "Yes, we did," he murmured, pressing a kiss to her forehead and gently stroking the small of her back. "Would you like to get something to eat before we go?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:46 am

"I'm fine," Dawn said with a small smile. She doubted her stomach could hold any food though. "I just want to know what is up with my weird nightmares."
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:39 pm

Hypnos hugged her gently to him. "Alright, get your things and I'll call dad to tell him we're stopping by," he told her, feeling a little better now that Dawn had relaxed again.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:11 am

Dawn pressed a soft kiss to his cheek before she made her way up the stairs so she could grab her shoes and her purse. As she bent down, she caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror and she had a haunted look in her eyes. Although it was pretty dim at the moment, she couldn't imagine how she must of looked the night before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   

Back to top Go down

Roleplay:Olympus 4
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 28 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying :: Inactive Roleplays-
Jump to: