HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Roleplay:Olympus 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:01 pm

Dawn grinned slowly and lowered her head to nuzzle his neck softly. "I love you Hypnos." She whispered softly, feeling her heart swell.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:21 pm

Hypnos smiled and kisses her temple. "I love you too Dawn," he murmured to her, his smile only growing when he breathed in the soft, sweet scent of her hair that he knew so well.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:45 pm

"I can feel you staring at me," Aeria stood up and wiped her eyes, looking up towards the window where she saw Thanatos. What now? Her eyes asked, because in her head, she was completely lost.

///

In a smooth motion, Thanatos disappeared from his room in a tendril of dark smoke and appeared next to her. “Trust me,” he told her simply, his eyes locked with hers. It was a simple request. But one that Aeria needed to have faith in. He meant when he said that he would have never preformed the ceremony with anyone else; anyone he didn’t care about, and knew he would want to spend eternity with.

///

Aeria felt the intensity of his gaze give her goosebumps. "Okay," she whispered, though on the inside she was both terrified and excited. What did he mean by that? Of course she trusted him, but she still wasn't quite sure of what he wanted from her, because he had not said so.

////

Thanatos gave a faint smile and gently took her hands. “I saved you, because I care about you, more than I’ve cared for anyone before, even Ueria. I won’t hurt you, and I will keep you safe, so please, let me really be a part of you,” he told her softly as her eyes searched for answers. Hopefully, that would be what she was looking for. The truth.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:33 pm

Aeria swallowed and gave him a look of such intense longing, she thought she might melt apart. "All you had to do was ask," she said shakily and wrapped her arms around him, hiding her face in his chest. Everything she had worried about had just been melted away, wiped out of existence.

///

Thanatos held her tight in his arms, closing his eyes and letting out a quiet relieved breath. “Thank you,” he murmured quietly, holding her warm, soft body to his. He wasn’t a man that could work well with meaningful words when it came to women, and he could only hope he would not mess it up again.

///

"So I as--" Aeria cut off and smiled up at him nervously, "Will you want me to move in with you?" She asked softly, "I could keep a separate bedroom if you'd like." She practically lived there anyways.

///

Thanatos smiled and squeezed her wrist reassuringly. “I’d much rather you stay with me,” he told her, pressing a soft, quick kiss to her lips. If she wished to stay with him, she would be with him.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:46 pm

Aeria smiled and nodded, "Think you could share a closet, sexy?" She really didn't have much clothes, which was sad for someone her age. She'd have to go shopping; for regular clothes that weren't so... bikini and a srong-like. Her heart was filled with joy again, to the thought of waking up to him every single morning, and falling asleep with him, having someone to hold and to hold her, that'd be nice for once.

////

Thanatos chuckled. “I think I can manage,” he said playfully, his hands falling to her hips to bring her close. He could see the happiness in her eyes, and it did more for him that he could ever imagine.

////

"Do you think it'd be too risky to stop by my shop and get some things?" She batted her eyelashes up at him hopefully. Oh dear lord, would he ask her out on a date ever? Were they going to date? She wasn't sure, but she was scared and excited by it.

///

“If I’m there with you, we’ll be fine,” he told her, smiling when he saw her batting her eyelashes at him cutely. “And when we’re done there and have you settled in, perhaps, we could find a way to keep the evening to ourselves,” he offered, wondering how she would react to really going out with him.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:56 pm

"Really?" Aeria brightened even more and started pulling her bra on, straightening her sex hair. "You won't go in your office or anything?" Oh gods...that would be so fucking amazing, she'd been wanting that for so long.

///

Thanatos chuckled softly. “Well there’s certainly no need for that anymore, after all, you’re cured,” he told her, gently touching her chin. “But no, you have me to yourself,” he grinned.

///

Aeria opened her mouth to say something, but supposed it didn't matter anymore, she WAS cured, afterall. "Let's get moving then, shall we?" She already had a list of things she wanted, including her special deck of cards, stones, bags, necklaces, things she had hidden around in her shop that she knew no one would find.

///

He placed his hand gently on the small of her back as he created another portal, back to her shop. “After you,” he said, extending a hand and leading her through the dark swirls.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:22 am

As soon as Aeria saw the wreck in her shop, she grimaced. "Well this wasn't nearly as bad as I thought," even though the walls were semi-charred, the curtains were ripped, and there was blood all over the floors. "Not nearly as bad," she said, grabbing a suitcase that was the kind that held beads and plastic boxes. She quickly started packing them, watching Thanatos as he picked stuff up and examined it with a concentrated look.

////

“At least it’s not burned to the ground,” Thanatos noted before turning back to Aeria. “Do you need any help finding things?” he asked her as she began to sort through different drawers and cupboards.

////

"It'd be nice if you could lift me into the attic," She set the case aside, then arranged her suitcase with the small amount of close she had, and left it open under the attic. When he hoisted her up, she got up quickly and started tossing down an air tight vacuum sealed bag of things, a few snowglobes, a hairbrush, a handkerchief, along with stacks upon stacks of cash. "Alright, I'm done," she said after she'd tossed them all into the open suitcase.

///

“Nothing else?” he asked, setting her gently back down on the ground once she had sorted through her attic. It was a fairly small shop now that he looked at it, but he knew Aeria would keep everything that was precious to her safe.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:42 am

"How about we watch some TV?" She offered. There wasn't much they could do in the house but with him hurt and all they had to make the best of it. Plus they had probably seen all the DVD's he owned.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:17 pm

"Sure," Hypnos said, leaning up to press a soft kiss to the corner of her lips. "I might be a little distracted though," he teased.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:24 pm

"It is worth a shot." Dawn whispered, leaning down to press a sweet kiss to his cheek before she took the empty containers towards the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:28 pm

Hypnos laughed softly and slowly stood up, pressing his hand on the table to help steady himself for a moment. It stung somewhat when he moved against it, but for the most part it was getting better.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:32 pm

"Be careful." Dawn called out as she washed her hands and went into the fridge to get them some more drinks. She was really trying to not freak out every time he moved.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:34 pm

"I am, I'm not that old," Hypnos said, grinning softly as he picked up a couple of things and brought them over to the trash.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:38 pm

"I didn't say you were." Dawn said with a small frown. "You are hurt, love." She reminded him quietly, her hand resting softly on his chest.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:40 pm

Hypnos shook his head gently at the sight of her frown and reached up to gently cup her cheek. "I'll be okay though, you know that right?" he murmured to her softly, gently stroking her soft skin.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:45 pm

"I try to remind myself as much as I can." Dawn whispered, slowly leaning into the touch of his hand. "I'm just being your girlfriend and worrying silently."
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:58 pm

Hypnos smiled at her gently and slid his arm carefully around her waist. "Well with you here, I'll be better in no time," he murmured softly, his calm eyes meeting her worried ones.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:11 pm

Aeria dusted off her hands, "No, this is it, just Will's baby clothes and..." she tiled her head up to look at the hole. "Things of mine that I started to nest with when...you know." She laughed and rubbed the side of her arm, crouching down to zip up the suitcase.

///

Thanatos gave a small smile and nodded. “Well anything else you might need, don’t hestitate to ask, what’s mine is yours,” he told her, wrapping his arm around her waist and helping her with the now heavy suitcase.

///

Aeria grinned, "Okay, but I think I'm fine for now, all though I could use a huge shopping trip, to blend in a little better, not call attention to myself and that man you said is after me."

////

Thanatos grinned. “Well that can certainly be arranged,” he told her, taking her back to his home. He chuckled when he heard Mira’s soft whines and moans. Danica was probably having the time of her life with the girl.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:34 am

Aeria grinned when she heard the moans and, like Thanatos, she was unphased. "That girl is an echo of you," she said, wheeling her things towards his room, happy to be back again. The air was alot lighter

///

“In certain ways, I suppose she is,” Thanatos said, grinning in amusement. In fact, Danica reminded him EXACTLY of himself when he had been at that stage of his life.

///

"You 'suppose?'" Aeria smirked and shook her head, "Well now you're just being stubborn," she walked over to the side of the bed she usually slept on and was puzzled to find it emptied. Had he been...waiting? Was he lonely, too? So many questions...

//

“Alright, alright, she is…” he grinned before trailing off and raising an eyebrow. “Is something the matter?” he asked as he watched her stare at the empty side of the bed. He had had it prepared for her to move in. Perhaps she saw it differently?
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:54 am

Aeria was smiling, "Nothing I just...you emptied out drawers for me," she knew that she knew him, deep down under that tough exterior of his, there was a sweet and caring man. She sat herself down and started to put a few things in it. "Did you decorate your bedroom?" She asked curiously.

////

“Simply put, yes,” Thanatos said, walking over to her side of the bed. Then again he was also a man of simple tastes, as long as it wasn’t gaudy or flashy he was fine with it.

///

"What did you do before I came along with all my clumsiness and annoying you?" She remembered how he'd glared at her the first few times they'd encountered each other, and now look at them...it was amazing.

////

“Spent most of my time alone really, reading in my office or calling upon the slave girls,” hetold her truthfully. However, now that the slave girls were gone, he was much, much happier having Aeria all to himself.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:09 am

Aeria grinned, "I'd never had a threesome before I met you," she told him as a matter of factly and giggled. "But I'd definitely say it was the best one ever," she laid herself back on the bed and looked over at him.

////

“You certainly enjoyed being a mistress,” he told her, grinning down at her as he sat down next to her on the bed. Aeria had been amazing that night.

///

"That one time, yes," Aeria smiled at him and started twirling her hair, rolling on her side to rest her hand on his chest.

///

“And now?” he asked her, playing lazily with the soft curls of her hair as she moved even closer to him.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:31 am

Aeria nuzzled closer to him carefully, and rested her hands on his chest, looking up at him with a starry-eyed smile. Was he curious about her?

///

Thanatos smiled, watching her bright eyes curiously. “Something on your mind?” he asked her, his own eyes searching hers, just as curious about what was making her look at him so happily.

///

Aeria looked down for a moment then back up at him, small muscles in her face twitching before settling. "Nothing," she said softly and smiled, "nothing at...all."
///

Thanatos chuckled softly, his lips brushing over her forehead faintly in affection. “Do you wish to rest?” he asked her, not opposed at all of the idea of lying in bed with her for the rest of the day.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:11 am

(Bria: I'm not being forgotten, am I? :/)
Dawn sighed softly and smiled at him. "Stop being so perfect." She told him, her voice much more relaxed now but still the worry would always be there.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:32 pm

(Lacie can only RP on msn right now, she has her sister's computer ^^" So Bria is not being forgotten X) )

Hypnos chuckled softly and walked with her slowly over to the living room. "You know I can't help it with you," he told her, kissing her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:31 pm

"Show off," Dawn said with a chuckle, hugging him gently before they sat down.
(Bria: :/ Figures... I'll keep waiting, like I have a choice!)
(OMG! I ate so much, I feel stuffed aand sleepy... lolz)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay:Olympus 4   

Back to top Go down

Roleplay:Olympus 4
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying :: Inactive Roleplays-
Jump to: